As you all know my life is scattered to say at the least. It is as
if I am playing football with the NFL players and every time I catch the ball
(which isn’t very often) I get tackled. I have victory in my hands, great ideas,
you name it and somehow they always get shut down. It is the screaming that happens
outside of the fields that narrows it down to my life. But that is not what I am
trying to get at. Back to the main focus of this blog; chaos. You know we all
have it, it starts with something simple and then when you don’t handle it
right then it there, it becomes stressful. Then that stress turns into chaos or
it is just chaotic right of the bat. Since it’s my life I can’t really get away
from it but I guess you can say that’s what makes me so interesting. I am just
a Cali girl that somehow got caught up in Arizona. I could keep clacking my
heals together repeating “there’s no place like home”, but we all know I am not
going anywhere. To add to my chaos I get to be lover birds with a college kid
that goes to ASU. Maybe this is where my chaotic life begins, or maybe it was before
that.. Coming out of my mother’s stomach and being around the loud family I have
been raised in.
What brought me to this conception is being sick. I have been doing
nothing with myself for 4 days. No working out, no learning, no nothing. I feel
as if I have just watching the back of my eyelids, hoping that when I open my
eyes I’ll feel much better. Did it happen? No.
I know not doing anything doesn’t really seem to be chaotic but my brain
is going crazy. I am the type of person that always is doing something, whether
I am cleaning; listen to music, or just the stuff that keeps you going. I am
always moving even when I’m supposed to be watching a movie my mind is always elsewhere.
Not giving my body time to rest is probably the reason why I am still sick. But it is the chaos that keeps me going.
No comments:
Post a Comment