This is where the saying “There is no I in team” applies.
Working on the volleyball team has showed me nothing but unity. We have gone through the good and bad, the
winnings and the loosing. It went from pointing fingers towards who could have
hit the ball to “You got that viper pride, yes oh yes!” but not all of that
viper pride has came through. I have had my girls come up to me stating that
they think some of the other girls do not like them. My question is “Why would
they not?” Each one of my girls has their own spice to them. A little bit of
spice and everything nice. We were created to be different, so of course they
aren’t going to get along ALL THE TIME. But that’s why we learn to work through
our dissimilarities and make our team stronger.
This is what has taken my girls the longest to realize. They
cannot win a game on their own, because if it were possible I am pretty sure
there would be a play called 1-1.
Our season is coming to an end with only 3 losses though the
entire season. Girls I wish you the best for next year, bring what you got and
blow the coaches away.
Let’s go vipers!! Side out!!

No comments:
Post a Comment