Thursday, February 16, 2012

Love pounding with every kiss in time causing my heart tochange

Now I know it is that time.
To promise you we will have eternal love.
I press my lips against yours and lean in for a kiss.
I vow to you that you are my heart.
It is everlasting, this I can tell by all the pounding.
This is one part in my life I wish not to change.

In the passing of time,
it is the thumping heart I hear that is pounding.
Each vow that I make to you is our own definition of love.
I vow that the safest place known will be your heart.
I will hold it closely even more then when we kiss.

Those butterflies that stay in my tummy, is from that one simple kiss.
Or is it something else? Maybe hoping you will not change.
Each smile that is given will stay in my heart,
with just a matter of time.
I know it is our love.
I know it will still be pounding.

I no longer have to deal with the pounding
Because those headaches are gone once I get that kiss.
What burns brighter than the sun is our love.
I'm hoping that will never change.
This is our love and it will not fail, not even one minute at a time.
What counts by seconds and shows my affection is my heart

My heart,
that is pounding
shows the time.
It is that simple kiss
that shows no change.
That is the meaning of love...

Your love,
I can feel it in my heart
with just, a sudden change.
My heart is still pounding.
I pressed my lips against your and leaned in for a kiss
this is how I know it is time.

It is that time when we have eternal love.
You gave me that kiss. You are still my heart
And this I know from all the pounding.That part in my life still has no change

It is a sestina could you tell ? (:

No comments:

Post a Comment